|Speakout 2nd Edition Advanced Coursebook with DVD Rom||
Speakout 2nd Edition Advanced Coursebook with DVD Rom
Lessons are designed to consolidate language and act as a springboard for further speaking and writing tasks.
Each unit follows the pattern:
• An introductory lead-in page with learning objectives
• Two main input lessons covering grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and skills work,
• A functional lesson, which develops useful communication skills and includes strategies for developing speaking and listening skills
• A motivating skills consolidation lesson based on a BBC DVD clip. These act as a springboard for further speaking and writing tasks.
• The unit culminates with a page of Lookback exercises.
Each Students' Book has:
• Ten to 12 units with 90 to 120 hours of teaching material (depending on level)
• Comprehensive Language Bank with detailed explanations and extra practice.
• Photo bank to expand vocabulary.
• Audio and video scripts.
• Refreshed with new visuals and texts, including content from the BBC and other sources.
• A revised vocabulary syllabus with more recycling of language.
• Clear signposting on the page to make teaching and learning easier.
The DVD has:
• BBC clips and interviews, and audio material for use in class.