|The Speaker's Coach||
The Speaker's Coach
Do you have a talk, speech or presentation looming? The Speaker's Coach reveals the secrets of how to make it effortless. With quick-read tips, find out how to prepare what to say, deliver with confidence and leave them wanting more.
Does the idea of public speaking leave you in a cold sweat? The Speaker's Coach is the answer to all your worries.
Whether you’ve got a talk, speech or presentation to do, this book is your secret weapon, With 66 short sections you can read this the night before, the morning of, or just before your talk. Covering all the typical questions plus lots of helpful tips, you’ll be best placed to prepare, perform and perfect your talk in no time at all.
Written by an expert who trains TEDx speakers and whose TEDx talk has been viewed over 23 million times, he knows all the typical fears and the skills you need. Covering how to:
· Overcome your nerves and feel more confident easily
· Plan talks that get people engaged
· Boost your personal presence and impact
· Get off to a great start in a talk
· Use your voice to enhance your message
· Build rapport with the audience
· Use storytelling to get your message across
· Finish on a high note
· Handle awkward questions
· Encourage people to take action after your talk
· Review your performance and improve next time
· And much more
Graham Shaw is a speaker coach and professional conference speaker. He specialises in advanced communication skills and has helped thousands of people to develop the professional skills required to make convincing presentations. Many directors and managers required to make important speeches and conference presentations have benefited from Graham’s coaching. In particular he coaches people to enhance their personal presence and impact. He is a coach to TEDx speakers at TEDx Vienna 2017.