|Brilliant Computing for the Over 50s Windows 7 edition||
Brilliant Computing for the Over 50s Windows 7 edition
|24.00||approx. 7-9 days|
This guide is specifically written for those who did not have significant contact with computers in their working lives, but who now have the time to explore its possibilities.
Fully updated throughout to cover Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2007, this easy-to-use guide gives a good grounding in the computer essentials, enabling readers to tackle new activities with confidence and get the most out of their computer. With clear expert tips and trouble-shooting guides to help you through the trickier parts, this bookallows you to find the information you need easily and without fuss. It guides you through all tasks and applications using a highly visual, step-by-step approach. It tells you exactly what you need to know when you need to know it.
Brilliant Vista Computing for the over 50s provides....
A visual tutorial to take you from novice to confident computer user in easy steps
Spend less time reading and more time doing with a simple step-by-step approach.
Everything you need to know to get the most out of your computer
Brilliant Computing for the Over 50s, Windows 7 edition guides you through the essential tasks step-by-step, showing you how to:
· Make your computer work for you customise your desktop and settings to suit your own personal needs
· Create attractive, professional documents and graphics
· Store, edit, print and share your digital photos
· Browse the Internet and send email using Windows Live
· Organise your files and folders using the library system
· Maintain your computer and prevent disasters by backing up, defragmenting your disk, restoring files and keeping Windows up to date
Brilliant books provide quick and easy-to-access information. Features include: