|Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CC for Photographers Classroom in a Book||
Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CC for Photographers Classroom in a Book
|65.00||approx. 7-9 days|
This official Adobe tutorial shows photography students how to use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CC together to get results and efficiencies they could never achieve with either product alone. It begins by presenting a quick, hands-on overview of Lightroom's powerful cataloging functions, perfect for students who've used a different photo organization tool (or none at all!). Next, Jan Kabili introduces a simple, well-proven Lightroom-Photoshop workflow. Building on these fundamentals, she guides students through a series of practical projects that start in Lightroom and move to Photoshop to use its powerful, exclusive tools.
• Adobe's official full-color Lightroom and Photoshop CC training resource for every digital photographer!
• Use the latest versions of Lightroom and Photoshop CC together to achieve extraordinary results and unprecedented productivity
• Step-by-step tutorials and lesson files (illustrated with video in the web edition) -- all developed with the full support of Adobe's product experts
• Ideal for photography students at all levels of experience who subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe's Creative Cloud Photography Plan
• When students purchase this book they get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete eBook enhanced with video and interactive multiple-choice quizzes.
This edition reflects Adobe's 2015 inclusion of Lightroom as a full-fledged member of the Adobe Creative Cloud, major improvements in Lightroom/Photoshop integration, as well as coverage of recent Lightroom feature improvements, from facial recognition to improved output options and links to Adobe's new mobile visual storytelling apps (Slate and Voice).
Added Photoshop CC coverage includes expanded selective blur options; improving panoramas with Content-Aware Fill, and enhanced editing of photo composites. This edition also shows how to use Lightroom Mobile to move photos into your desktop Lightroom Library, and how to create composites on a mobile device by importing images with Lightroom Mobile and stacking them in Photoshop Mix.
Finally, an online web edition of this book is now available, providing screencast video demos of step-by-step tutorials from the book.