|Business Mathematics With Statistics||
Business Mathematics With Statistics
|74.20||approx. 7-9 days|
In business it is often necessary to apply a mathematical framework in order to solve everyday problems. This text takes a problem- and context-driven approach with the mathematics introduced only on a need-to-know basis. Care is taken not to overwhelm the student with mathematical techniques but to relate these techniques to specific business areas. The only exception to this form of presentation will be in the first two chapters where the elementary basics of arithmetic and algebra are displayed - albeit here, within financial and commercial contexts as well.
1 Organising and Handling Business Data.
2. Variables, Relationships and Graphs.
3. Linear Programming.
4. Production Planning and Forecasting.
5. Interest: Money and Time.
6. Discounted Cash Flow.
7. Cost, Revenue and Profit.
9. Models for the Company and the Market.
10. Stock Control and Inventory Models.
11. Networks and Decision Theory.
12. Predicting the Future.